Mail-In: Get Your Small Flat / Mini Helmet Signed By Dalvin Cook
GUIDELINES AND POLICIES FOR SHIPPING YOUR ITEM TO US:
These guidelines and policies have been established to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Please read everything below to help ensure that your item will be signed correctly and shipped back to you quickly.
- MAIL-IN items MUST be ordered and received at the address specified in the box below by established deadline. ANY ITEMS NOT RECEIVED BY THIS DATE WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO THE SHIP FROM ADDRESS.
- Please INCLUDE a copy of your INVOICE for MAIL-IN autograph(s) and inscription option(s) you have purchased within the package containing your item(s). MAIL-IN autograph(s) must have been purchased for each item you would like to have autographed. Likewise, inscription options must be purchased to add any extra wording OTHER THAN the autograph.
- Please label your item with the NAME of the person you want to sign it, where on the item you want the signature, what color ink to use, and any inscription(s) you require on the item. If you include any inscription on the label for which charges apply, and the invoice enclosed does not indicate that you have purchased an inscription for the item, the inscription will be ignored.
- Please put YOUR NAME somewhere on the item itself. Blue/Green painter’s tape works well on most items, but please use whatever may work best for you. Please also include your phone number and email address somewhere in the package. This will ensure that we are able to contact you immediately if we have any questions about your item.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please know that the individual signing the autograph has the right to refuse any item and any inscription(s).
Please send your MAIL-IN item(s) to the following address:
Maplewood Mall AME Sports
Attn: Dalvin Cook Signing
3001 White Bear Ave N
Maplewood, MN 55109
If you have any questions regarding our MAIL-IN item guidelines and policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com